Last updated June 2021
By accessing and/or using this Website or otherwise providing your personal data to us, you hereby acknowledge that you have read this Policy and that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner set out in this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not access this Website or provide us with any of your personal data.
- As used in this Policy:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit and credit card numbers or bank account information.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal data when you access and/or use the Website, including where you provide your personal data at various places on the Website, for any or all of the following purposes:
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives, rewards schemes and other promotions;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to third parties including, for example, our service providers, agents, business partners and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers.
(h) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may also collect, use and/or disclose the following technical data when you access and/or use the Website, including where you provide your personal data at various places on the Website:
- Information that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile or tablet device. Please also refer to the section on “Cookies” below.
- Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type, version, plug-in types and versions, time zone settings, operating system and platform, and other information;
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); pages you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers, agents, business partners and sub-contractors only on a need-to-know basis.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
EFFECT OF POLICY AND CHANGES TO POLICY
- This Policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data, our personal data protection policies and procedures, to the email below: